Sunday, January 31, 2010

alice on the brain

It seems I'm not the only one with the new Alice in Wonderland on my mind...

not to be a SATC fiend but, ummmm... hello, lover.

if you're really into makeup palettes, this might be for you... it's by Urban Decay

I think this is from a magazine shoot, but I can't remember... anyone know?


This one is my favorite... available here on Etsy. The little swallow detail has me sold. If I didn't already have a handful of lockets, I would purchase. Someone buy it so I can live through you on the internet.

...

Speaking of Etsy... long ago I started an Etsy shop to have an outlet for my crafting.  No real business in mind for it, I just really like to make jewelry but it turns out that between loving on my fam and my reading, crafting and blogging hobbies, I don't have much time to keep up an Etsy boutique.  Which means I have a lot of earrings and such lying around.  So be looking for an interactive giveaway in the coming week or so. 

9 comments:

Tabitha said...

Don't forget the OPI collection for Alice in Wonderland. I really want to see it but then my husband kindly reminded me of how much I hated Tim Burton's version of Willy Wonka.

Alice is totally inspiring right now!

Anonymous said...

So when I went around the circle at a reatreat oooo 4 years ago and everyone said their favorite disney movie I definately got booed for saying Alice in Wonderland and NOW everyone is jumpin on my band wagon!! :-) not that was you. but I LOVE that locket!!! I think I know what to ask Theron for my birthday!!!

Viktoria said...

I actually never cared for Alice in Wonderland! And Johnny Depp tends to give me the creeps. However, those shoes are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love that locket---and mannnny of the items in that etsy shop. Just bookmarked a bunch with gifts in mind!

And yay for a giveaway :)

Toria said...

Those shoes are incredible. Also, it is soo weird that you posted a locket from that shop because I definitely bought one several months ago and I love it. She has some really really gorgeous pieces, and I am a sucker for lockets even though I never really put anything in them.

This is similar to the one I have, but there is a charm on mine and no flowers: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39642981

Unknown said...

That charm is so great. I'm looking forward to seeing the new movie. Oh, by the way:

http://cyanatrendland.com/2009/06/15/alice-in-wonderland-by-annie-leibovitz/

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are pure fantasy! Love them!

-Kristin
http://birdonyourshirt.blogspot.com

Sidewalk Chic said...

I love Alice in Wonderland -- and Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors. I really like his collaborations with Tim Burton -- so macabre and whimsical. I can't wait to see this movie.

I think the magazine shoot is from Vogue...I remember seeing around the blogs a few months ago.
Love the necklace!

- JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

jenloveskev said...

ooh I was going to say the OPI collection as wel but I amglad someone alreayd mentioned it. I can't wait for that movie!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails