Thursday, January 21, 2010

picking favorites

Anybody wrapped up in Project Runway yet?  I so badly want to stay up and watch tonight's episode but this short week of work has taken its toll on my sleep... might not make it tonight.  But I do already have a favorite (strictly based on looking through profiles and videos/casting calls on the site): Anna Lynett.  I am looooooving her stuff right now (or at least what we can see of it on her profile and in the videos).  Very functional and uniform-inspired.  Simple and I like that, too. 

Do you guys already have a favorite?

4 comments:

Summer Frey said...

Ugh. I just can't take Project Runway anymore, sad to say...

But I agree with you--this week has been the longest short week ever!

kjlangford said...

I can never pick people based on what I would wear, just based on what I think looks cool. So my favorite (among many greats) is currently seth. Couldn't believe he wasn't in the top 3 this week. I didn't like his first outfit, but this week I liked a lot- so creative considering it was a potato sack... and after 2 weeks I I think he's the most talented in terms of construction... all of his stuff looks ready to buy.

My other favorites are Emilio, amy, and Jay.

xo, Alexi said...

i missed yesterday's episode!!! oh my goodness- thanks so much for reminding me! i'm going to have to watch it as soon as i'm off of work. phew- nice save, girl. and thanks for stopping by my blog! i completely agree with you. those shoes... those oh-so-expensive shoes!
http://steampunkdolls.blogspot.com

Tabitha said...

LOVE PR. However, Thursday night is such a busy TV night for me - and when it gets to spring/summer, I'm hardly ever home at night to watch. Luckily PR is on-demand if you ever miss it.

Also, I LOVE Anne Marie and Anthony. They're my faves.

Related Posts with Thumbnails