Friday, February 19, 2010

down to a tee

Between switching intervals last night on this workout that I found via caffeinerd, I got to thinking about gym style.  Lots of people probably think about gym style.  But if you're like me, you're probably just trying to find the couple of items you don't mind using for sweat mops.  To that end, I think I have my gym style down to a tee.  Literally.  *Wink* 

Yesterday's gym style:



Even if I'm not really cool, my fellow gym goers don't know that.  Yet.  I also wore this with black C9 pants that I love... think I could make this my new go-to professional look in my future black wardrobe?  No? 

(Edit: I should note here... this was my Brussels, Belgium souvenir from our family trip to Europe in 2006.  Just so you know I'm not some Belgium fanatic... unless we're talking waffles.  Now THAT I can be fanatic about.)

And now for Paul's first style feature on the blog... what a perfect workout tee.  His motivation, maybe?



What do your tees say about you?  (Or maybe what do they not say about you?  Ha...)

5 comments:

kjlangford said...

I have an "I heart carbs shirt" from Paul Frank with a carb/food pyramid on it, which, if I worked out, would be incredibly ironic to wear to the gym.

I bought it at one of the peaks in the low-carb diet fad. I guess I do use my fashion as a form of resistance... Can you tell I've been reading academichic?

I should work out JUST so that I can ironically wear it. Wearing it outside the gym is just a reflection of the truth, not ironic at all.

liz said...

I have very few tees with words on them, I figure they'll just be harder to style, and I don't ever want to be a free advertising billboard walking around. I like getting cute workout clothes, so that I feel good in them. Around the house (not working out) it's all about black capris and Chris's t-shirts :)
Threadless.com is the coolest site for t-shirt though, Chris has a bunch, and I would wear one of those proudly!

Lacey said...

Aw man! What cute gym shirts (both of you)! I usually wear free t-shirts I've gotten at events...I have no gym style at all! This is inspiring me to get some! Maybe if I had some cute/funny t-shirts to wear, I would be more motivated to go?!?

myedit said...

Haha, my workout, messy shirts are always shirts that my husband gets from other companies as freebies at his work. Acme packaging, etc. exciting stuff, really!
Though in highschool I always busted out a Backstreet Boys tee to be a shit!

Unknown said...

代書貸款
貸款條件
租屋

Related Posts with Thumbnails