Monday, October 19, 2009

street style, first edition

Finally, the monsoon ceased and we can see some local Athens street style! First up: downtown. The sun warmed us all up a little by the afternoon and some Athenians let me snap a couple of photos.

The late afternoon was cool but sunny and not cold enough for a full-on sweater. So my first lovely Athenista (who was sweet as pie) belted a gray chunky knit vest -- perfect for the cool-but-not-cold afternoon downtown. I love those boots.




I must have passed this couple at least twice before I stopped them for a photo. Aside from their glowy happiness (seriously, these guys just radiated happy), it's hard to pin down exactly one thing that made me do a double-take... I love the combination of colors between the two of them and her clutch? That's love right there.



My last Athenista seemed hesitant but I'm so glad she indulged my whim. Everything about this is my taste. Perfect for an afternoon around town and how easy would it be to throw on a cardigan or a trench in the later hours?



Thanks, guys!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails